We emphasize dignity and independence.
Memory Care near San Diego, CA.
Our dedicated caregivers are accredited in memory support care by the nationally recognized Alzheimer’s Association CARES® training program. They provide the daily support and care needed for residents with memory impairment. Located in Spring Valley, we’re minutes from San Diego, CA.
Interest-specific programs are strategically designed to help ease the challenges of memory loss, including reminiscing, spiritual opportunities, life histories and more. Covenant Living at Mount Miguel’s memory support services provide a familiar, extended family for your loved one. Our Memory Care neighborhood incorporates innovative safety systems and supportive cues throughout our environment—even in the secured outside courtyard and garden.
- Programs designed to stimulate cognitive functions
- Medication management and administration
- Specially trained care team
- Assistance with dressing and grooming
- Bathing assistance
- Incontinence assistance
- Personal care aides available 24 hours
- Resident monitoring system
- Studio apartment
- Three chef-prepared meals daily with table service
- Dietary consulting available by appointment
- Special diets accommodated
- Meal delivery if necessary
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
Call (877) 791-3181 or click here to request more information.