We provide the highest level of care and comfort.
Skilled Nursing: You don’t have to be a current resident to get the benefit of our care.
For those who require Skilled Nursing services, Covenant Living at Mount Miguel offers far more than care. We endeavor to fulfill the lives of our residents by ensuring that they maintain the highest levels of health for mind, body and spirit.
- Long-term care
- Respite care
- State-of-the-art nursing care available 24 hours a day
- IV therapy
- Wound care
- Diabetes management
- Pain management
- Discharge planning
- Consultant services including dental, podiatry and audiology
- Rehabilitative therapies, including physical, occupational and speech
- Pharmaceutical services
- Wheelchair-accessible transportation
- Outpatient Therapy
- Private accommodation with bath
- Semi-private accommodation with bath
- Three meals daily with entrée selection
- Dietitian consultant available
- Special diets accommodated
- Dining assistance
Are you struggling to care for an aging loved one? Check out some tips to prevent burnout by downloading our resources here!
Keep in mind, you do not have to be a current resident of our retirement community to benefit from our Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing or short-term Rehabilitation services, nor will you have to pay an entrance fee to enter one of the areas noted above. In our short-term Rehabilitation program, we accept Medicare and are in-network providers for a number of managed care and Medicare Advantage programs.
Call (877) 791-3181 or click here to request more information.